Nestled on over 2.6 acres of lush, verdant greenspace, âRiver Houseâ is a storied Coastal Colonial manor offering panoramic views of the Choptank River with 385' water frontage on Marylandâs Eastern Shore. The expansive front porch offers plenty of room for kicking back after a long day. Inside, explore 4,096 square feet of hardwood floors, endless windows, coastal-casual rooms with warm hues, and built-in stowage throughout. In the updated kitchen, prepare meals for entertaining guests using granite countertops, high-end appliances, and a walk-in pantry. When the weather is chillier, stay cozy in the study/library with a wood-burning fireplace and wet bar. Family or friends are never far away, as 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths in the main house and 1 bedroom, 1 bath in the carriage house provide more than ample respite and accommodation. A first-floor primary bedroom with newly remodeled ensuite, featuring a gorgeous vintage clawfoot tub offers peace and relaxation at any given moment. Minutes from local crab houses, boutique shops, eateries, festivals, golf, and more, this tranquil retreat combines the ease of shore living with the proximity of suburban conveniences.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,096 sq. ft
Dorchester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Foyer, Florida Room, Attic
- Microwave, Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- 2. Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, wine storage, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Circular Driveway, Stone Driveway.
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Choptank River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Fishing. Bulkheaded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price