BACK ON THE MARKET - Buyers' financing fell through. Their loss could be your gain! Picture yourself in this park-like setting with a meandering driveway leading to your sprawling 3 or 4 bedroom, 3 bath ranch home with full basement. There are 2 primary suites, one with its own deck overlooking the stream and woods, plenty of room for a hot tub to relax in and take in the country views. A 3 season sunroom off the kitchen which leads to a deck, making grilling easy! The eat-in country kitchen has new appliances, granite countertops and custom cabinets. Hardwood floors grace the kitchen, living and dining rooms. The basement includes a huge family/rec room with woodstove, laundry room, exercise room, workshop and 2 car garage. There's an additional detached 2 car garage giving you plenty of space for all of your outdoor toys and hobbies. Less than 10 miles to Cambridge, 15 to Easton you can explore all the arts, shops and restaurants they each offer. And, you are just a little over 60 miles to the beach. Heat pump and roof replaced within the last 3 years, Primary bath in 2020.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Hea
3,246 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Exercise Room, Florida Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Country Kitchen
- Microwave, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Stove.
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout, Workshop
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Cedar Closet, Chair Rail, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Trees. Stream/Creek, Sloping, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price