Gracious one-level home in the active adult community of Easton Club East. This 2 bedroom and 2 full bath home has wood laminate and ceramic tile flooring throughout. The foyer is flanked by a study with French doors, to allow both light and privacy, and a formal dining room with columned entryway. The vaulted ceiling great room is highlighted by a natural gas corner fireplace with dentil molding surround. Gourmet kitchen has a granite island and adjacent breakfast room. The den and four season sun room lead to the paver patio for entertaining indoors and out. Luxury owners suite with a tray ceiling, walk-in closet with shelving system and a spa-like bath with glass door shower, dual vanities and a jetted tub. Enjoy the community pool, clubhouse, fitness room, tennis court, putting green and walking trails among several ponds. Ideally located close to historic downtown Easton and the waterfront destination of St. Michaels.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Frame, Vinyl Siding
1,878 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Easton Club East
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Foyer, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Intercom System, Wall Oven, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped. Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Billiard Room, Club House, Community Center, Exercise Room, Meeting Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Retirement Community, Putting Green, Tennis Courts, Library, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)