Tucked away on .65 of an acre in the town of Trappe on town water and sewer. Approximately 2,464 sq. ft. of living space with an additional unfinished 1,292 sq. ft. in the walk-up attic for storage or future living space. Enjoy the views from the 8 x 50 country porch, split bedroom design for privacy, country kitchen with island and breakfast area, sunroom with gas fireplace and lots of windows overlooking the woods. There's an office its own outside entry and 1/2 bath. The 2 car attached garage has a lift for handicap accessibility. Local amenities include the local park with play equipment, Momma Maria's and The Coffee Trappe which have received raving reviews. And it is a short trip to Trappe Landing or Ferry Point for the boating and fishing enthusiast. More pictures to come.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
3,499 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Florida Room
- Country Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Other. Other.
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Chairlift, Main Level Entry, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price