You'll love this classic home in the city of Cambridge, near the Sailwinds Park on the Choptank River waterfront. Features include a gorgeous wrap-around porch, hardwood floors, high ceilings, and a large corner lot. Many recent improvements include a new roof in 2021, replacement windows, refinished floors, and much more! Design allows for two separate living areas with separate entrances or one, possible short-term rental for additional income. Check out the 3D tour and make an appointment to visit this home in person today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,124 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Dorchester County Public Schools
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Oil, Hot Water. Radiant, Radiators.
- Unfinished Basement, Entrance Outside
- Additional Interior Features
- Multiple Phone Lines
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Deck, Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Corner, Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price