Easton Waterfront Rambler - Beautiful waterviews of the Tred Avon River. Private setting with abundant wildlife. Gourmet kitchen opens to a spacious family room w/fireplace, perfect for entertaining. Wood floors and custom closets throughout. Master bedroom overlooking the river has its own gas fireplace and the adjoining master bath has heated floors and a steam shower. The den/office has a murphy bed for additional guest sleeping quarters. Full finished walk-out basement w/glass doors & windows to capture the views of nature that surrounds this peaceful paradise. Outside shower and very private spot to put a hot tub with the electric already there. Tiered decks to relax and enjoy nature and peaceful serenity. Dock w/boat lifts, electric and water. Generator hookup.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
2,336 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Breakfast Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Freezer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished
- Bay Window(s), Low-Emittance , Screened
- 2. Gas Burning, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, wine storage, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- River, Water
- Body of Water
- Tred Avon
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Flood Lights, Outside Shower, Landscaped. Landscaping.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)