Easton Waterfront Rambler - Beautiful waterviews of the Tred Avon River. Private setting with abundant wildlife. Gourmet kitchen opens to a spacious family room w/fireplace, perfect for entertaining. Wood floors and custom closets throughout. Master bedroom overlooking the river has its own gas fireplace and the adjoining master bath has heated floors and a steam shower. The den/office has a murphy bed for additional guest sleeping quarters. Full finished walk-out basement w/glass doors & windows to capture the views of nature that surrounds this peaceful paradise. Outside shower and very private spot to put a hot tub with the electric already there. Tiered decks to relax and enjoy nature and peaceful serenity. Dock w/boat lifts, electric and water. Generator hookup.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
2,336 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Breakfast Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Freezer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished
- Bay Window(s), Low-Emittance , Screened
- 2. Gas Burning, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, wine storage, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- River, Water
- Body of Water
- Tred Avon
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Flood Lights, Outside Shower, Landscaped. Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price