Original Owners - 121.64+/- acre waterfront farm w/excellent hunting on a cove looking out to the Choptank River. The well designed 6 bedroom farmhouse was built in 2002. Perfect for modern living and entertaining, it has 6,000+/- sq ft of heated living space and sits back overlooking the river and farm fields giving it great privacy. The home boasts 10 ft. ceilings on the 1st floor and 9 ft. ceilings on the 2nd, a spacious master suite with adjoining sitting/exercise room, see-through gas fireplace, wet bar and spectacular master bath with walk-in shower and soaking tub. Double walk-in closets finish off the suite. 3 additional ensuite BR's with walk-in closets. The main floor has beautiful tung oiled pine floors for rich yet casual living . Family room w/wood burning see through fireplace, country kitchen adjoining the magnificent sun room, formal dining room, parlor and office with custom built-ins, walk up 3rd floor floored attic, gunite salt water pool and pier. There's a 2 BR apartment over the 3 car garage. The house isquipped with a whole house generator. The barn is situated at the front of the property to give the main house its privacy. Perfectly set up for the handyman/sportsman complete with 2 decoy storage rooms, equipment storage and shop, vehicle pull thru for easy access, 5 overhead garage doors. Accomodates 8 hunters, living/kitchenette area with full bathroom. Approximately 80 tillable acres. 2 waterfowl impoundment ponds, and 3 waterfowl pits. According to Owner it has approximately 3,700 ft of shoreline. Subject to Agricultural Easement.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
6 Full/1 Half
LP Gas Water Heater, Well
5,950 sq. ft
Yes - 8 spaces
Dorchester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Utility Room
- Master Bathroom
- Butler Pantry, Country Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane. Forced Air.
- Low-Emittance , Screened
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 8 Garage Spaces.
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- River, Water, Scenic, Trees/Woods, Pond
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Out Building, Sidewalks.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS