Original Owners - 121.64+/- acre waterfront farm w/excellent hunting on a cove looking out to the Choptank River. The well designed 6 bedroom farmhouse was built in 2002. Perfect for modern living and entertaining, it has 6,000+/- sq ft of heated living space and sits back overlooking the river and farm fields giving it great privacy. The home boasts 10 ft. ceilings on the 1st floor and 9 ft. ceilings on the 2nd, a spacious master suite with adjoining sitting/exercise room, see-through gas fireplace, wet bar and spectacular master bath with walk-in shower and soaking tub. Double walk-in closets finish off the suite. 3 additional ensuite BR's with walk-in closets. The main floor has beautiful tung oiled pine floors for rich yet casual living . Family room w/wood burning see through fireplace, country kitchen adjoining the magnificent sun room, formal dining room, parlor and office with custom built-ins, walk up 3rd floor floored attic, gunite salt water pool and pier. There's a 2 BR apartment over the 3 car garage. The house isquipped with a whole house generator. The barn is situated at the front of the property to give the main house its privacy. Perfectly set up for the handyman/sportsman complete with 2 decoy storage rooms, equipment storage and shop, vehicle pull thru for easy access, 5 overhead garage doors. Accomodates 8 hunters, living/kitchenette area with full bathroom. Approximately 80 tillable acres. 2 waterfowl impoundment ponds, and 3 waterfowl pits. According to Owner it has approximately 3,700 ft of shoreline. Subject to Agricultural Easement.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Farmhouse, 3+ Story
6 Full/1 Half
LP Gas Water Heater, Well
5,950 sq. ft
Yes - 8 spaces
Dorchester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Florida Room
- Master Bathroom
- Butler Pantry, Country Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Low-Emittance , Screened
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Brick.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 8 Garage Spaces.
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Metal, Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- River, Water, Scenic, Trees/Woods, Pond
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Out Building, Sidewalks.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)